Re: Background on Singapore go/no go for IETF 100

2016-05-25 19:13:03
Hi, Ted.

On May 25, 2016, at 20:03, Ted Hardie <ted(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hi Benson,

The question I asked the IAOC was  if their "assessment was of only the
working meetings or if it included assessing the usual accommodations for
families and partners  (or even included an assessment of whether it was
suitable for a gala occasion, given the 100th). "

You note:  "The IAOC's Meetings Committee (with the IAD and AMS, et al) have
inquired and gotten feedback from a number of sources about whether Singapore
was appropriate for IETF 100."  When they solicited that feedback, was it for
the working meetings, the usual accommodations for families and partners, or
something else?

I apologize that I don't know the answer to your question at this time. But I
do understand what you're asking, and I think the IAOC will provide a better
answer in the near future.

-Benson

regards,

Ted Hardie

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Benson Schliesser