Re: [Recentattendees] Background on Singapore go/no go for IETF 100

2016-05-26 09:35:56
Right.   All of the discussion has been over here, because the Singapore
question is (one assumes) more urgent in peoples' minds.   But there is a
consensus document being worked on; if people are really interested in
defining a policy around this issue, that consensus document or one that
follows it is where the policy should be stated.   That way the policy can
go through the regular IETF consensus process.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Lorenzo Colitti
<lorenzo(_at_)google(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I looked at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mtgvenue
but didn't see much. A search for "singapore" finds 9 messages, only 2 of
which seem relevant to this issue.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Ted Lemon <mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com>