Re: Value and respect [Re: IETF 100, IAOC perspective]

2016-06-10 03:41:15
Dear Masataka,

(Speaking as sergeant-at-arms)

If you keep going thru this path, I will have no other way that restricting
your posting rights, so please, be respectful to all.

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ietf <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> en nombre de Masataka Ohta
<mohta(_at_)necom830(_dot_)hpcl(_dot_)titech(_dot_)ac(_dot_)jp>
Responder a: <mohta(_at_)necom830(_dot_)hpcl(_dot_)titech(_dot_)ac(_dot_)jp>
Fecha: viernes, 10 de junio de 2016, 10:33
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Value and respect [Re: IETF 100, IAOC perspective]

lloyd(_dot_)wood(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk wrote:

I value the families of all participants equally.

Which is to say, not at all.

Yup.

not actually valuing participants much at this point, either.

I value participants on his/her technical contribution to
collective wisdom or, more frequently, stupidity.

Jari Arkko wrote:

Our mode of operation is to recognise diversity among us, emphasize
the value of mutual respect and behave professionally, see RFC 7154
for instance. Disrespectful comments are out of line and
inappropriate. Please behave.

The most important thing for the operation is to recognize cultural
diversity, which means we must value and respect culture to ban or
damn LGBT.

                                                      Masataka Ohta