Re: If Muslims are blocked by the U.S., should the IETF respond?

2017-01-28 12:21:28
The other thing to think about is the issue of people from the US
travelling to non-US venues and then being refused re-entry into the US.
Works both ways....

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>