Re: If Muslims are blocked by the U.S., should the IETF respond?

2017-01-30 12:26:25
John
I saw a note from Kathy Brown earlier today

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/institutional/2017/01/message-internet-society-president-and-ceo-kathy-brown

Christian
John C Klensin <mailto:john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>
30 January 2017 at 18:19
--On Monday, January 30, 2017 12:14 -0500 Michael StJohns