Re: If Muslims are blocked by the U.S., should the IETF respond?

2017-01-30 13:37:20

Let me second Randy's comments and point out that it's not going to end
here.   It hasn't even started.  This is just a test probe to ascertain
what can be made to happen and what the support/opposition will look like.
Other nations, races, religions, ethnicities will be targeted in turn.
C'mon, we've seen this playbook in action enough times, this should be
obvious on inspection by the casual observer.

Every transnational organization (whether formally constituted or an
informal cooperative) is going to be impacted by this.  That's not an
unintentional side effect.

---rsk