Re: Registration for remote participation

2017-05-09 15:09:11

No major objection but a few minor comments:-

- I'd be happier if there was a re-iteration that we're not going
to charge remote folks until the remote input experience is much
better and the community have agreed to such charging.
- I think there ought be some ack that this policy (if applied)
may be tee-ing up charging remote folks, as something that might
be needed depending on how the remove/on-site ratios evolve. (It
seemed odd to me that charging was not mentioned.)
- IIRC, there were a couple of times in the 2 meetings when I was
remote where I needed to get in to meetecho a 2nd time with a
different ID. While that particular bug may be fixed (or maybe
was on my side, not meetecho's) it'd be a shame if folks could
not do that kind of thing. I'm not sure how that'd best be handled.

Cheers,
S.