Re: Revamp of the www.ietf.org website

2017-07-17 21:43:18
On 15/07/2017 21:21, Russ Housley wrote:
For example, in response to the feedback provided, there is now a single page
that provides links to tools and resources commonly used by active IETF
participants.

Thank you for that. The only thing is, it's not really a single page; I had to
hit Page Down 4 times to see everything. On the current page
(https://www.ietf.org/content.html) there's all that on one screen. Surely
there must be a way to present the content more compactly, when not on a tiny
screen, and with a default font size.

I mention that here because I think it's a very general point. I've entered
tickets for some details, and I would encourage everybody to do that, because
inevitably there will be errors in content conversion, and the more eyes
looking for them, the better.

Thanks
    Brian