Re: Revamp of the www.ietf.org website

2017-07-18 04:40:22
The response is not "we don't care about the people who do the work."   It
is "people who do the work have a really awesome tool to use, the
datatracker, so they don't need IETF.org to address their use case."

So a better approach to this, if you feel the datatracker is not actually
addressing your needs, your efforts would be better aimed at working that
issue.   I think at the moment the side bar on datatracker has everything
that you need that was in the sidebar on ietf.org.

So can you say what is missing here?

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Dearlove, Christopher (UK) <