mharc-users

Re: Procmail problem?

2002-11-18 23:50:57
"Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey(_at_)mallorn(_dot_)com> writes:
procmail: Out of memory
buffer 0: "echo"
buffer 1: "echo yes"
From landcruisers-admin(_at_)birfield(_dot_)com  Sat Nov 16 18:39:30 2002
  Folder: **Bounced**
2064

I've seen reports about problems with netbsd and procmail recipes doing
variable capture assignments with post 3.15 versions of procmail.

After more debugging, I realized that it wasn't the structure of
procmailrc.mharc that was broken, but procmail 3.22 itself.

I made that suggested change and the procmailrc.mharc as produced by 'make'
in the mharc directory worked fine, once again.

Morgan