mharc-users

Re: Procmail problem?

2002-11-19 17:45:16
On November 19, 2002 at 18:18, "Christopher P. Lindsey" wrote:

I had a typo in my earlier message.  Sorry about that.  If you change it

  :0
  { HAVEMATCH=`echo yes` }

then it should work as expected.

Looks like it works.

Since I now got you, one more question, take the following:

    ## mharc-users
    :0
    * ^TO_mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
    {
      :0
      { HAVEMATCH=`echo yes` }

      :0
      { CMDEXC_=`mkdir -m 755 -p $MBOXROOT/mharc-users` }

      :0 Wih
      MESGDATE_=| extract-mesg-date -fmt '%Y-%m'

      :0 c:
      $MBOXROOT/mharc-users/$MESGDATE_
    }

Now, is the final 'c' flag needed?  The desire is to make sure that
the message is processed since the message could be a cross-post, so
each list being archived should get it.

--ewh

P.S. If you ever got that Procmail book out, I would have definitely
picked up a copy :-)