mharc-users

Re: Procmail problem?

2002-11-19 11:29:59
On November 18, 2002 at 22:50, Morgan Fletcher wrote:

"Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey(_at_)mallorn(_dot_)com> writes:
procmail: Out of memory
buffer 0: "echo"
buffer 1: "echo yes"
From landcruisers-admin(_at_)birfield(_dot_)com  Sat Nov 16 18:39:30 2002
  Folder: **Bounced**
2064

I've seen reports about problems with netbsd and procmail recipes doing
variable capture assignments with post 3.15 versions of procmail.

.html

After more debugging, I realized that it wasn't the structure of
procmailrc.mharc that was broken, but procmail 3.22 itself.

tml

I made that suggested change and the procmailrc.mharc as produced by 'make'
in the mharc directory worked fine, once again.

Are there plans for the procmail maintainers to patch the regular
distribution?

I'd prefer not to change mharc to work-around this bug in procmail and
netbsd, especially if there is a functional patch for procmail that
fixes the problem.

--ewh