mhonarc-users

Re: Month based archiving using mhonarc?

1998-04-20 19:56:14
On 15 Apr 98 at 10:07, J C Lawrence wrote:

How heavily is Wilma tied to archiove2.pl?  I have a large number of
messages in MH folders which I've run thru MHonArc and would now like
to (ie desperately need to) add a strong search feature.  I've no
problem with re-running MHonArc if that's needed.

Sorry if thiis has already been suggested, but have you looked at
Marc-Search?

It's a very powerful, very neat Perl jobbie.

Best wishes,
Claire

--
Claire McNab -- Claire(_at_)siberia(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk