Re: [Nmh-workers] 78 column limit

2012-12-05 18:20:10

On 2012-12-05, at 2:49 PM, Earl Hood wrote:

format=flowed was created to indicate when reformatting of text blocks
could be done, but also stay friendly to non-flowed-aware MUAs.  nmh is
not friendly in generating format=flowed, you will have to do it in the
editor you use.  And even if you do, unsure if all MUAs support it, or
the MUAs that regular folks use.

Perhaps we could bundle a utility that could be invoked as the 'editor' at the
whatnow? prompt that would reformat a simple text file into the syntax
format=flowed requires?  I.e. something along the lines of the venerable fmt(1).

--lyndon