Re: [Nmh-workers] 78 column limit

2012-12-06 05:43:22
One more thought...
it would be nicer if there was a more default-using, perhaps like
whatnow's attach,

    #attach /tmp/foo.pdf

It should perhaps allow the [description] syntax.

One thing I currently find a pain on occasion is the lack of `undo'.
One silently `mime's at the whatnow prompt, then `edit's to see what
it's made of things, realises a change that's required, either to a
directive or text, and is stuck without an `unmime'.

How about if `mime' optionally created a new draft and switched to
editing that, assuming one has a draft folder, is it the default yet?,
and a succesful `send' deletes a bunch of drafts at the end,
number-of-mimes + 1.

If I want an undo then I `quit', which leaves all drafts behind, and
`comp -use' from the draft where all was last well.

Cheers, Ralph.