Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

2016-09-29 20:05:36

On Sep 28, 2016, at 8:39 AM, Ralph Corderoy
<ralph(_at_)inputplus(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

   Prospective users seeing the nmh-intro(7) page without installing,
   and the list of man pages and their apropos lines to flesh out
   what's available.

   When some fool of a user still running Ubuntu 10.10 turns up with a
   suggestion and can be pointed at documentation of it already
   implemented.  (I'm Arch Linux now.  Never out of date again.)

I contend this is far from our typical user base, and accomodating them would
be a waste of our resources.

It's easy enough for a site to display nroffed manpages in a suitable web
format (i.e. preserving bold and underscore).  It's their problem, not ours.