Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

2016-09-26 19:26:05

Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
Call me Grumpy[2], but any system with a packaged install of nmh that
doesn't include the man pages[1] is broken.  So yes, that's a
non-starter in my books.  It's not a scenario to cater to, because
the fix is to not break the packages in the first place.

you are not being grumpy. when someone else shifts their costs onto you unilaterally, you are entitled to call them a spammer, even if they aren't sending e-mail.

let's boost our outreach to repackagers, find out what they need, and provide it. there's a win+win in here somewhere.

--
P Vixie