perl-unicode

Re: In-Band Information Considered Harmful

1998-10-23 12:39:05
According to Stephen Zander:
From my understanding of Ted Nelson's presentation (which I also saw)
he doesn't invalidate that, he just believes content should support
more that one meta-data framework simultaneously.

Just to clarify: I wasn't talking about Ted's presentation, I was
talking about his Xanadu project (now over 20 years young) and private
conversation after the conference session.
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -
<chip(_at_)perlsupport(_dot_)com>