Re: audience for a procmail book?

1996-03-15 10:31:19
On Mar 15,  9:31am -0500, Nancy McGough <nancym(_at_)ora(_dot_)com> wrote:
I actually think it makes more sense to write a short,
quick (I hope) book focusing on procmail, but I'm
curious to hear what other people think.

I wouldn't buy it.  Probably most of the folks on this mailing list
wouldn't buy it; we're the procmail cognoscenti.

The people who need the book are (a) the people who don't know procmail
exists but are looking for something like it, and (b) the people who are
frustrated by procmail's accurate, but terse, documentation.

== Bob