Re: audience for a procmail book?

1996-03-15 12:24:43
On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Nancy McGough wrote:

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Doug Hughes wrote:
Why not make the book about procmail, IMAP and POP?
filters, gateways and clients, oh my! :)

I actually think it makes more sense to write a short,
quick (I hope) book focusing on procmail, but I'm
curious to hear what other people think.

Well, that does make sence, but I do like the idea of an overall address
of the mail issue.

LIke the O'Rielly Managing Internet Information Services. A nice sized
book, divied into nice neat chapters, easy to find data of related topics.

I have even placed stick note taps in my copy so I can find each section
easier (hint hint O'Rielly)

Walter

 **  Walter Torres       **           N E X U S   C h i c a g o           **
 **  walter(_at_)nexchi(_dot_)com   **  Chicago's Community-based Internet
Provider  **
 **  312-381-1200 voice  **   http://www.nexchi.com/
info(_at_)nexchi(_dot_)com   **
 **               Part of the world-wide NEXUS-Gaia Project               **
 **        This is a place, not of sight nor sound...but of Vision.       **