possible problem in Message ID filter.

1997-09-19 13:22:29
  Or then again it could be a list server the generates a non-RFC
complient ID.

  I just got a message from a listserver the the follow script by Danial
classifies as a bogus. (actually I got two, both from the listserv admin
functions)

  The message ID was

  Now I am not (unfortunately) familiar with the RFC that governs
Message-IDs. So I don't know if the above ID is a valid one, or if the
list server generators in-valid ID's.

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN       <n7bsn(_at_)callsign(_dot_)net>
RV and Camping FAQ <http://kendaco.telebyte.net/rlindber/rv/>
Just because MS-Windows holds 90% of the market doesn't mean it's
superior. Remember 90% of all animal's are insects.