Re: Personal Replies

1997-10-24 12:21:27
        Author:        dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com (David W. Tamkin)

But if someone who does not want a personal copy refuses to do any of the
work to get his/her wishes carried out but makes you do it all [especially
if (s)he does not say so and expects you not only to do all the work but
also to read his/her mind], it's called being lazy and demanding, and it is
out of line.

You are assuming that everyone has access to set the Reply-To line for all
outgoing mail.

This is not the case on one of my accounts.

It is also a ton harder to set the Reply-To on a per-message basis than it
would be if the list itself set the Reply-To for all messages, but now we are
getting into religious matters.

I am attempting with this message to automatically set the procmail as
Reply-To... if it works, I will be happy to accept it as an alternative.

I don't care to waste more time conversing over this matter which should
have been taken to private email long ago (if not by the original poster,
than by me)

TjL