Re: Personal Replies (Re: Spammer-slammer algorithm)

1997-10-24 15:31:19
At 1:30 PM -0700 10/24/97, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

My apologies in advance for being an imperfect human being. I try, but
I have limits. I'm glad you don't.

Shove it.  I don't care for any of your sarcasm.

And I don't care for people who tell me to change my life to fit their
version of perfection, when they have it in their hands to do it for
themselves.

so I guess we're even. But at least I don't make the basic assumption
that the rest of life is sitting around waiting to placate my every
basic wish...

--
         Chuq Von Rospach (chuq(_at_)apple(_dot_)com) Apple IS&T Mail List Gnome
                 <http://www.solutions.apple.com/ListAdmin/>

 Plaidworks Consulting (chuqui(_at_)plaidworks(_dot_)com)
<http://www.plaidworks.com/>
   (<http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/> +-+ The home for Hockey on the net)