Re: Personal Replies Solution

1997-10-25 18:01:52
        Author:        dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com (David W. Tamkin)

| This is not the case on one of my accounts.

Then use better software on it, or drop it.

This is at my job, where I do not have control over the installed software
and the sysadmin has bigger fish to fry.

That was my point, is that not everyone CAN get access to the Reply-To line.

You are equating laziness or choice with what is a forced situation over
which I have no control other than saying ``I'd like this'' to the sysadmin,
who puts it at the bottom of the million-item pile.

TjL

ps -- the choice I am left with, of course, is to not use that address when
posting to this list, which is what I do.  However there was a time when it
was the only account I had.