Re: Personal Replies (Re: Spammer-slammer algorithm)

1997-10-24 18:06:34
        Author:        Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui(_at_)plaidworks(_dot_)com>

My apologies in advance for being an imperfect human being. I try, but
I have limits. I'm glad you don't.

Shove it.  I don't care for any of your sarcasm.

And I don't care for people who tell me to change my life to fit their
version of perfection, when they have it in their hands to do it for
themselves.

so I guess we're even. But at least I don't make the basic assumption
that the rest of life is sitting around waiting to placate my every
basic wish...

Again, I have said ``enough'' and you continue this on and on....

I would have accepted what you had to say if you had cut the sanctimonious
``gee I'm not perfect like you are'' crap.

Shall we continue?  I've said my peace, you've said yours.  You brought this
into the procmail list.  If you are entitled to your opinions, than so am I.

TjL