Re: where to put the .procmailrc file.

2001-01-13 21:57:45

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:30:48 -0600 (CST), David W. Tamkin said:

Andrew wrote in response to my suggestion,

 | Thanks, that is what I am trying to do.  I will try what you suggest.
 | Other suggestions from the Junkfilter list did not work.

 Is Junkfilter normally run under procmail?  If so, I'm surprised nobody on
 the Junkfilter list could think of what I wrote.

Yes, it runs from Procmail, and the suggestions I got from the list
did not work.
They were slightly more complicated than the one you proposed.  I
tried removing the second line but that did not work because I did
not edit the Procmail options correctly.  When that did not work, I
turned to the Junkfilter list.

--
Andrew