Re: Cannot get recipies to work properly

2002-02-10 14:31:06
Udi Mottelo <uuddii(_at_)eng(_dot_)tau(_dot_)ac(_dot_)il> writes:

      In my machine (Redhat7.1 procmail v3.22) I have the same problem
      if I not use the options H,B or h,b.  Yes, ther are some rumours
      that you do not need it - I have found that I need.

Version 3.22 has a bug that keeps the 'H' flag from being cleared, such
that once you use it, it never gets cleared.  Using the 'H' flag will
therefore cause problems with latter recipes that use just the 'B' but
not the 'H' flag.  Either way, the only time you should use the 'H' flag
is on recipes that needs to match against both the header and the body.
If you want a recipe to match only against the body and you're using
3.22, use the "B ??" modifier on the conditions, ala:

        :0
        * B ?? body-check-here
        action-line

Philip Guenther