Re: Cannot get recipies to work properly

2002-02-10 14:37:17
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Rich Shepard wrote:

[...]
  Aha!
[...]
[...]

        1>  Look in the "Received:" line.  Isn't better to drop messages
            came from localhost.localdomain ? (!)

        2>  Anyway, I suggest you to upgreat the procmail.  I had problems
            with procmail in your version (3.21-0.62) One of the funny
            bugs, it drops the first character after filters, so, I add
            this stupid recipe to say: sed 's/^rom/From/'.  One day
            I sayed enoth is enoth!  I installed the 3.22 and thats it.

Bye,
 Udi