Re: Cannot get recipies to work properly

2002-02-10 13:24:05
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Udi Mottelo wrote:

      1>  If you send something to /dev/null change the  ":0:"
          to be  ":0 H"  You do not need lock, but, you want to
          check the Header and only the header.

  Thanks, Udi. I still haven't mastered all the search syntax. So, I just
made these changes.

      2>  Use vi(1) to looking for typo.  the command ":set list"
          in vi(1) will show you extra spaces in the end of the lines.
          Is it "getfreepizza.com" _OR_ "getfreepizza.com "?
          (Note the space in the end of line!)

  Good idea, but I checked for this long ago. :-) *Everyone* suggests it as
a reason for lack of matching, but it's not the case.

Keep those suggestions coming!

Rich