Re: Cannot get recipies to work properly

2002-02-10 15:44:39
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Rich Shepard wrote:

[...]

    1>  Look in the "Received:" line.  Isn't better to drop messages
        came from localhost.localdomain ? (!)

  All my messages have that line in the header, including the one to which
I'm now responding. Perhaps that's because my workstation also serves as the
mail spool host.

        localhost is nornal, but, localhost.localdomain ([127.0.0.1])
        (This is not in yours header case) means uncompleted configuration
        or real spamer.

Bye,
 Udi