Re: Cannot get recipies to work properly

2002-02-10 18:12:24
thats your opinion....

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:40:43 -0800
PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org (Professional Software
Engineering) wrote:

At 16:29 2002-02-10 -0500, Landy Roman wrote:

i agree with this advice which leads me to believe you are not an
expert
in writting recipes, for that reason i recommend you try spamassassin
www.spamassassin.org

Enough already.  The last three of your posts on this one thread alone
have
contributed nothing more than telling people to use spamassassin.  At
this
point, YOUR posts are bordering on spam.  Stop it.

  Procmail disclaimer:
<http://www.professional.org/procmail/disclaimer.html>
  Please DO NOT carbon me on list replies.  I'll get my copy from the
list.