Split the folder and spread to the users

2002-05-05 12:22:07

        Good people, I very need your help!   I made a mistake and
        redirected innocent messages into the folder "vinfected".
        The folder now has about 600 messages and I have more then
        1000 users.  Is anybody has a good way to spread the messages
        to the original destinations?

        I found that this recipe can help in some cases:

:0 H
/var/tmp/spool/$MATCH

        I wander if I must omit the "@", because in case of mailg-lists
        I need the full address.

        But, in case of mail-lists I should send the message again to the
        list server and I do not like it!

        Any note will help - I'll appreciate any input.

Thank,
 Udi