Re: How to excluding the newline in Headers scan?

2002-05-02 12:56:34
On Thu, 2 May 2002, Martin McCarthy wrote:

    Thanks David, it is helped me.  I understand the procmail doesn't
    delete the "\n", it just ignores it.  May I ask to add the option
    to see the "\n" into the Wish List?   Sometimes one need work on the
    Subject field, in this case we want to be more specific.

The '.' metacharacter does not match a newline.  The only case where
[...]
Hope that helps, but I'm not sure I was at all clear! :-/
Martin

        Martin you are not so bad - I understood and the demo helps (:-)

        My problem is where the Subject was splited for example:

Subject: Re: Final reminder:  M.Sc. Student  Seminar
         TOMORROW 2/5/02,
         Ohad Barak, Tami Friedlnader

        adn I need to see this "\n" and make a different between
        "02,\n *Ohad"  and  "02,Ohad"

Thanks,
 Udi