Re: About the range of "h" flag.

2002-05-05 13:00:06
On Sun, 5 May 2002, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

At 13:03 2002-05-05 +0300, Udi Mottelo did say:

* sandbox and find out.  Since you have the filter right there, what does
it really take for you to toss a test message at it to confirm what the
documentation already states? 'man procmailrc'

        I asked before, howto find from the header, the "aaa.*zzz" but _NOT_
        "aaa.*\n.*zzz".  (procmail ignores the "\n" in the header)

So?  Put the recipe you provided in your query (which lacks the newline
designation in the grep operation, BTW) into a sandbox, with VERBOSE on,
and throw test messages at it.  Tweak, throw more test messages at it.

        Okay, I understand you.    I say, about 85% of the questions
        here can be resolved by local pilot, but, some times the answer
        can give to the others alittle more light on some corners - for
        example in your answer to me you explain that the "'h' has nothing
        whatsoever to do with the condidtions";  It dose not implied from the
        man because one can use pipe in condition line too.

Bye,
 Udi