Re: About the range of "h" flag.

2002-05-05 14:09:40
At 22:59 2002-05-05 +0300, Udi Mottelo did say:

        can give to the others alittle more light on some corners - for
        example in your answer to me you explain that the "'h' has nothing
        whatsoever to do with the condidtions";  It dose not implied from the
        man because one can use pipe in condition line too.

Then it might help if you remember that DELIVER implies the delivery action, not the condition actions. Reading 'man procmailex' might help a lot as well.