Re: About the range of "h" flag.

2002-05-05 02:12:41
At 11:53 2002-05-05 +0300, Udi Mottelo did say:

:0 Hh
* ^From:.*aaa.*zzz
* ! ? grep '^From:.*aaa.*zzz'
new-seminar

        Will procmail scan through the body?

* 'h' has nothing whatsoever to do with the condidtions - it has to do with delivery. OTOH, 'H' does have to do with what is checked in the conditions, (and is default and therefore unnecessary unless you want to grep header AND body, since a simple 'B' in the flags would not be additive to the default).

* sandbox and find out. Since you have the filter right there, what does it really take for you to toss a test message at it to confirm what the documentation already states? 'man procmailrc'