Re: close brace error with virussnag recipe

2003-09-20 04:11:04
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 09:11:39PM -0500, scott wrote:

Thanks very much for the time to help.  I tried had to get the file
intact, and didn't have any ^M's in it but after your answer, to be
through, I tried getting it via unix using lynx.  That time it worked
without error.  But once I got it working, it smoked my cpu usage
<frown>.  Need more HP to run it on my volume.

Hmm, well, there's absolutely no reason why it should be
CPU-intensive.  It is, in fact, written to avoid that and
be efficient.  So something is still not right with your
setup, methinks.

--
dman