Re: Spam

2004-02-04 18:34:18
Toen ik Professional Software Engineering kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

I don't know whether SA has options for skewing the results of checks
based on whether the sender is in a greylist -- such as a recognized
mailing list where you might permit a bit more lattitude WRT content
discussions, while still choosing to check for spam.  This however, is
quite easy to integrate into a procmail solution.

A lot is configurable, but I assume that not many do. You can for
example tell SA to do only the header-tests.
  http://www.spamassassin.org/tests.html

--
Affijn, Ruud