Re: Spam

2004-02-04 23:31:35
Hi all,

if I can add something, I use SA as well. It's slightly slower, but really
usefull. With procmail it gives us very powerfull configuration to remove
spam that already ripped through dnsbl and comes into.

What I'm looking for (and many users would too) is the solution to disable
TRAFFIC made by spam messages.

I do not know exact situation in foreign, but in Slovakia we have measured
lines (for ISPs pricing policy), e.g. monthly traffic up to 2GB in both
directions, etc. So the very handy solution for us is to stop spam BEFORE it
arrives.

And dbsbl has not very high accuracy - new spammer appears every minute,
that's why a lot of spam moves through.

I'm calling to disable spam at MTA level, not to remove it from my mailbox !

Peter Rosa