Re: Spam

2004-02-03 13:57:01
Well, it's good solution for personal use, but not for company mails.
We can not bother our customers with reply and one more reply....
They would stop the business with us :-)

Peter Rosa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Clifford" <lists(_at_)clifford(_dot_)ac>
To: <procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: Spam

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Peter Rosa wrote:

PR> Is there some special software users should buy to protect themselves
PR> against spam ? As for me, money are less crucial than high protection.
And
PR> spam is too annoying to leave it henceforth...

I use an whitelist and an autoresponder (for anyone wishing to comment, my
answer is "... it's not my fault ...).  I do try to intercept spam and
viruses before the autoresponder though.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )