Re: VirusSnag.rc - modify to clean & pass through

2004-02-19 16:09:55
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:50:47PM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Toen ik Dallman Ross kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

The approach I would use would be via the NONDELIVER option that the
INCLUDERC understands.  It then sets a flag on finding a virus, but
otherwise send the message through.

Maybe replace the Content-type: header with something
like Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso8859-1 and the
and remove any Content-disposition: header.

Okay, sure.  I forgot, though, that I wanted to stick a

   :0:
   $DEFAULT

at the end of the nexted brace set.  Or maybe a lone SWITCHRC would
work as well, but I haven't tested that.

--
dman