RE: VirusSnag.rc - modify to clean & pass through

2004-02-20 14:05:30
Dallman,
when I set DROPPRIVS=yes I get this error in my log...

 "cat: /usr/local/etc/procmail_virussnag-msg.txt: Permission
denied"
~Ken

Well, you seem to have created the file as root or some other
superuser and then made it unreadable by ordinary users.
"chmod 644 virussnag-msg.txt" should solve that.

That's what I thought. But all my procmail files already have 644
permissions and owned as root:wheel. I would like to use DROPPRIVS --
what else do you think I should be looking at?
~Ken