RE: VirusSnag.rc - modify to clean & pass through

2004-02-19 16:44:20
Thanks very much everyone for the excellent help on this!! I can't
wait to give your suggestions a try later tonight when I have some
goof-off time! This is the kind of thing I do for fun these days. Gee,
I never thought I would become a computer nerd.
~Ken

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:50:48AM -0800, Ken Douglass @pacbell.net