Re: Can an rc file be bypassed?

2004-03-17 13:16:23
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 08:53:37AM +1300, Roland Hill wrote:

Am I correct in assuming (I will check as well) that the trick is to
do this prior to DROPPRIVS in order that the permissions are high
enough to deliver into a users spool (in my case I am using Maildir
format, and not using the mbox format of /var/spool/mail/....)?

Yes.  Or save it to a neutral location with dir perms that enable
the user to save it there.  Of course, then you'll have to look at
that specific file or dir instead of your $DEFAULT to find it.

--
dman