Re: Can an rc file be bypassed?

2004-03-18 15:55:40
Bob,

Thanks again.

I am green with anything other than simple delivery recipes with procmail,
so I will digest what you have offered me, check the man pages, then come
back on a new topic if I need help

After re-reading your message, I'm understanding that you want copies of
 selected messages coming To: your wife to be forwarded to you as well.
If tweaked for your specific needs, I think this recipe would work for
that.

Just to clarify this, 'cause one might think I'm spying on my wife, I am
not wanting to receive a copy, but actually the message itself.

It is only on a couple of messages that come from people who sometimes
send me a message on our "general" account, not *MY* account. The general
one gets delivered to my wife as it is 99% her mail.

Your time and patience is appreciated.

--
Regards,

Roland