Re: converting Html to Plaintext

2005-08-21 17:04:09
* Volker Kuhlmann <list0570(_at_)paradise(_dot_)net(_dot_)nz> [08-21-05 18:44]:

I beg to differ. You're the only one who ever complained, and I post a
lot in public. If anyone really cares about who wrote what, the fine
archive will have the answer. For practical purposes nobody cares what I
said, only whether it solves the problem. And anything I post has my
name above and below it anyway, so I don't see the point.

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote1.html#ss1.1
HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery