Re: Comments on this way to use procmail with virtual domains

2007-06-08 21:03:03
LuKreme schreef:
On 7-Jun-2007, at 01:07, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

You had "$HOME/$USER/", which looks strange, because $HOME is like
"/home/user" already, so you'll end up with "/home/user/user/".

Not in this case.  Since we are dealing with procmailrc.common for
virtual users, $HOME is '/usr/local/virtual' and $USER is passed from
postfix as 'user+extension(_at_)thevirtualdomain(_dot_)tld'

That's why I had to rewrite $USER in procmailrc.common to strip out
$EXTENSION from $USER before passing both $USER and $EXTENSION to any
possible virtual user define procmailrc in /usr/local/
virtual/.procmail/$USER

Ah, right.

--
Groet, Ruud