RE: Why not just use S/MIME or GPG signatures?

2003-10-10 14:15:56
On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 15:34, Arlie Davis wrote:
But do you want to be FORCED to use them?  My post was not about "can
you use a proxy/whatever", but "do you believe that you should be FORCED
to use an ISP's application-layer gateways"?  I find it hard to believe
you don't understand the distinction.

First, please don't pretent to know what I do or do not beleive.

I do know that there are many ways to do simple things.  I beleive that
you are trying to do something more difficult than necessary... and
wanting someone else (in this case other email systems) to put their
systems at risk for your personal reasons.

-Jim P.