Re: RE: Forwarders

2004-01-12 05:42:35
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Julian Mehnle wrote:

Assuming about one of a thousand mail addresses in a spammer's address
list is a spam trap,

That number is probably on the low side.  I once found a
spammer stupid enough to leave his address lists on the
web and about one in every sixteen thousand addresses on
his lists were my spamtraps.

I know my spamtraps are pretty small and insignificant
compared to what other people get, so ...

a spammer may be able to send one or two thousand spams (but certainly
not billions!) using his newly acquired domain before the domain gets
blacklisted.

Agreed.

Rik