RE: which DNS does SPF record belong in + macro question

2004-01-21 12:25:47
At 10:23 AM 1/21/2004, Seth Goodman wrote:
For example, my domain is registered at GoDaddy.com and hosted at
Interland.  As one of the .com TLD registrars, GoDaddy points to
Interland's nameservers as authoritative for my domain.  Where does the
SPF record belong?

[Kelson Vibber]
Interland.  Think of it the same way you'd ask to point
www.yourdomain.com
to a new IP address, or define a new MX record.

I forgot to thank you for answering this question, so thanks!

--
Seth Goodman

off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com